Skip to main content

Mr. Feminist

“Please leave my clothes there; yes I know they stink!!”

“Nooo, I will just soak them, you can wash them afterwards.”

“No means no, I need a girlfriend, not a maid.”

“If the GF wants you to have clean shirt and underwear, is that against your lofty principles?”

“Look why are we arguing about it, you want me to be clean, let me do it, you don’t need to do this stuff.”

“But why, you don’t want me to be a part of your life, why these distances honey?”

“Ohh good GOD!!, where do these things come into your mind, from centuries we have been chastised that we have stereotyped women folk, and now when someone is taking a stand, it still affects you, this is bullshit”

“It’s not bullshit; AND PLEASE mind your language, it’s just I would feel closer to you if you let me do the dishes after dinner or teach me cooking, or let me sweep the room after our romps”

“Baby, I can hire a maid to do the cleaning and washing, I really don’t want you to do that.”

“Oh really, why not… tell me…had your EX did the same thing, wouldn’t you let her?”


One microsecond long break


“Ohh great, I knew it, you are still not out of her shadow, I knew it, you still love her, tell me?”

“Oh my fucking lord…I just take a second to ponder and you accuse me of  infidelity, great, you could have asked  this question directly rather than this whole rigor more of cleaning and washing. Why are you so complex? Dating you is like dating a CIA interrogator.”

“Fantastic!!! Now I have turned from “I love ur lips, baby “ to a fucking CIA interrogator, good, you promoted me pretty fast, no?”

“Ok, can we just imagine that this conversation never happened?”

“Why don’t you imagine we never met, good bye Mr. Feminist in your pants.”
“How dare you!!”
“Oh please, gimme a break,  I have seen you curl your long lashes, so don’t give me this crap. I am packing my stuff; I have you wired my share of the rent. I have found a new  apartment closer to my office, where I can live with civilized people of my species, so I am moving out tomorrow.”


Would love to hear the review.




Comments

  1. Interesting. Of course this story is a subtle dig at women. It's funny but its funny at women's expense. Feminism is about freedom of choice, so if the lady in question wanted to wash his clothes she doesn't need to be laughed at. He also has the freedom to choose to wash his own clothes. But they could have been more empathetic to each other and explained their point of view each to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "feminist" is the sarcasm the lady uses to his BF at the end. Don't ignore the "pants" parts in the "Feminist in his pants" comment. It had a sinister meaning. He was too gentle, if you get what I mean. hahah

    Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 things every-body assumes about Kashmiris/kashmir

1 .We all want to be terrorists. Some of us work too. 2. We have a compulsory arms training course in P.O.K . 3. Wearing a pharain means that we are hiding a Kalashinkov inside. Actually,it freezes in winter. 4. We never bathe. We too have  electricity. 5. All Kashmiris daily eat wazwan at their homes. Some of us are vegetarians too . 6. Its snows in every part of J&K. It’s not Ice-land for God’s sake. 7. We eat apples “n” times a day. No, we sell them instead 8. We speak only Urdu. We have the highest English literacy rate in the country 9. We speak hindi like Afghans do in Bollywood movies.

Deja vu

Mr. Rama Reddy is a man of habits and punctuality. He is the village head or commonly referred as the Sarpanch of his village named Pulluru. His village is one of the hundred villages surrounding the town, YS Gate, which is again 15 KM away from Chittoor. Mr. Rama Reddy is about 6 feet in height, stout, and no extra flab.  Years of working in field helps later in the age. His sun brunt dark skin is the testimony for that. He has very prominent wrinkles on his forehead. May be, he thinks too much. Like all mornings, Mr. Reddy again woke up today at sharp 6 AM. With his years of discipline and will power, he no longer needs an alarm to wake him up. His eyes would open exactly at 6 AM. This morning was no different. He unlocked his gate first, took a round of his small garden in the courtyard. Filled the water buckets and kept them in front of cattle. This took exactly 15 minutes. At 6.15 AM sharp, he was in his bathroom. Singing religious hymns, he poured two buc

The Rage of Arjun

Sun had already begun his descent. Maybe, he could no longer bear to look at the mayhem humans had created on the battlefield. Dead bodies of soldiers lying on the ground for miles. Hordes of Hyena’s and Vultures were fighting over the carcasses. The main architect of this carnage was not stopping even to take a breath as if some devil had taken hold of him. It was just difficult to digest the fact that a week ago same warrior refused to take up arms. Even the lord of three worlds who had reins of the horses in his hands looked perturbed. There was no stopping him. It seemed that Kauravas had already surrendered to his might. Arjun’s quiver was fast emptying as the sunset was close. Kaurava foot soldiers were praying for the day to end. His deadly arrows have rained on them, piercing men and animals, earth and sky alike. It would take them all night to clear bodies which Arjun had left in his wake. It was the bloodiest day yet in the Mahabharata. On the other side of th